Caring Smile Family Dentistry Membership Program
Preventative care is the most significant determining factor when it comes to avoiding major dental work. As time goes on we are seeing less and less employers offering dental plans which can result in an added burden of out of pocket expense. At Caring Smile Family Dentistry we know the importance of preventative care and do not want financial burdens to prevent you from keeping yourself, and your family, truly healthy. Our team wants to help those without dental insurance. We are proud to be able to offer a membership program.
Program for Children (under 13) and Adults (without gum disease) includes:
- 2 Routine Dental Cleanings
- 2 Routine Exams
- Annual digital bitewing x-rays
- 2 Fluoride Treatments for patients under 13
- 1 Emergency exam (if needed)
- 25% discount on all other dental services we provide.
Program for Adults with Periodontal (Gum) Disease includes:
- 3 Routine Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings (not including scaling and root planning/deep periodontal cleaning)
- 2 Routine Exams
- Annual Digital Bitewing X-rays
- 1 Emergency Exam (if needed)
- 25% discount on all other dental services we provide, including additional periodontal procedures (i.e. deep cleaning) if needed
- No yearly maximum, deductibles, or pre-existing condition exclusions!
- Membership fee is due in full upon joining
- Membership cannot be combined with any other discount
- Payments for services are due when services are rendered.
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize their benefits by scheduling within the 12 month membership period
- Unused appointments and benefits will not be refunded or carried over to the next year
- Renewal payment is due 12 months from the initial sign up date. Members can opt out at any time.
- A missed appointment fee may be charged if 24 hours notice is not given to change an appointment.
- Our membership is NOT a dental insurance plan, and can only be used at Caring Smile Family Dentistry.
- Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Membership can not be combined with dental insurance coverage.
- Discount cannot be applied to treatment completed prior to joining.
- Discounts only apply to work done in our office. Any referrals to specialist are not covered by your membership plan.
- Membership discounts do not apply to invisalign, missed appointment fees, dispensed medications, or other supplies dispensed.
- The membership rate is guaranteed for one year, the renewal fee is subject to change without notice.
Annual Membership Rates:
Children under 13- $169 ($427 value)
Adults without gum disease- $179 ($414 value)
Adults with Periodontal (Gum) Disease- $299 ($639 value)